Our School participates in the Herefordshire Digital Leaders Programme. We have 7 Digital Leaders who are all KS2 pupils.
Some of their jobs include:
- Support the use of iPads and computers in school to support learning
- Share their skills and expertise with other pupils, classes and teachers.
- Assist teachers and other pupils in understanding coding applications.
- Set up equipment in classrooms for teachers.
- Test and review new digital resources (websites, computer software, hardware or apps).
- Feed into whole school decisions about future development of technology.
- Lead lunchtime or after school computing / iPad clubs.
- Support teachers in using technology in the classroom.
- Run or contribute to parents’ meetings.
- Share expertise with other schools and at conferences.
- Have a good understanding of how to stay safe with technology and share that with others.
- Provide first line technical support in school.
- Be responsible for certain maintenance tasks with particular technology.
- Attend staff meetings to train staff.
- Create how-to video help guides.
- Attend training sessions when they are arranged both