This week we linked Science in with our Forest School.
- I can say 3 things about being safe at forest school
- I can identify minibeasts and describe their habitat.
- I can describe how and why minibeasts are suited to their individual microhabitat.
- I can build a safe and secure den using the den kit within a team.
- Identify and name a variety of minibeasts including their microhabitats.
- Identify that most living things live in habitats to which they are suited and describe how different habitats provide for the basic needs of different kinds of minibeasts.
We also completed and decorated our Elder bracelets.